Thursday, June 9, 2011

Checking In

Hey guys, my name is Kyle and I am a huge Marlins fan. Checking in here to my blog the Marlins are currently on a 8 game losing streak and stand at 31-30, 3rd in the NL East. A little summary of our season thus far:
Coghlan: Has not had the best of years. Has hit a ton of doubles however. I would like the K's down, and the avg up, especially for hiom being the leadoff hitter. his defense has been A+ even though he has a noodle. Infante: Defense is superb. Hitting has been getting hot. I like him, he puts good AB's o...ut there, and is a good vet. I love the trade right now. He's cheaper, and playing better than Uggla.
Hanley: My friend's friend is the shoe cleaning guy for the Fish, and he says that everyone on the team does not like Hanley and he is a jerk. I believe that, and with him struggling with both the bat and the glove, I find him falling on my favorite players list. Really dissapointed by his leadership and play thus far. I'll tell you one thing, though. He is probably the biggest factor on if we make the playoffs or not.
Gaby: Has been our best hitter all year. I love his approach. I think he is the biggest leader on this team, and his glove is also vastly improved. He better make the all-star team.
LoMo: they call him 2-0 LoMo. Watch his AB's and you will always find him up 2-0. His approach is second to none and he is only 23! Love him going into the future.
Dobbs: Without Dobbs, we are under .500. With Murphy being a bust, and Boni not a guy you want starting at 3B everyday, Dobbs has been a lifesaver. It's simple for me, start Dobbs v LHP and Boni v RHP. NO HELMS.
Stanton: I love this dude. Absolutely love him. Needs to strikeout less. He is the type of player that you can tell what type of game he is going to have right off the get-go. When he is on, this team is hard to beat. I say 37 HR's for the year.
Buck: He has struggled with his average all year, but I have noticed he is clutch at the plate in tight games. Love what he has done for the pitching staff. He has been huge for Leo Nunez especially.
JJ: Dude is a monster. We need huim back healthy. some say it doesn';t matter cause he only plays every 5 days, but look where we have been heading without him activated.
Anibal/Ricky: Have been great #2 options. Anibal has been better this year in my opinion, but Ricky has been dazzling himself. If we make the playoffs, it will be a 3 man rotation with these 2 and JJ.
Bullpen: I love Cishek, Sanches, Badenhop, Choate, and most of the time Mike Dunn. Ryan Webb makes me nervous, but he has good stuff. Leo makes me cry sometimes, but has been a huge improvement.
Great job by Edwin thus far, and if we make the playoffs, he should be a choice for manager of the year.
I predict we finish 88-74. Whether we win WC with that, I don't know. All I know is we have a bright future.
Before each game I will have a preview and a prediction, and after as summary will be posted. Hope you guys like it and follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment