Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stanton for Guillen?

Well, the Marlins-Phillies game has been delayed for a little while. So as I sit here waiting for the game to start, I hae to bring something up. Although Marlins sources deny it, I have heard some sources say that a Mike Stanton-Ozzie Guillen swap was discussed in the offseason? When I first heard the rumor, it was Logan Morrison for Guillen, but the more reliable one was the trade with Stanton. I wouldn't doubt it with Loria's love for the star manager, and he was a former Marlins 3rd base coach on the '03 team, but again, just a rumor. Marlins fans, can you imagine?

 FOR

Now, I hope its not true. Just pointing it out.

Also, check out http://www.marlinsdaily.com/.
A new Marlins blog by Dave Gershman. Good stuff.
Go Fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment